7230 Powerful Fiber Laser Marking Machine for total operational freedom.
The Videojet 7230 Fiber Laser Marking System has been specifically designed for manufacturers who work with robust, high-density materials. It uses versatile fiber lasers for high-speed marking, with complex data, easy operability and industry-leading integration capabilities.
The 7230 Fiber Laser Marking System improves productivity as it provides the ability to to mark more products and codes, faster than previous Videojet lasers. This is achieved through a combination of improved data processing speeds and marking speeds of up to 2,000 characters per second (speed based on 6mm marking head and is substrate dependant).
Other benefits include:
- Marking head options which include a 6mm and 10mm marking head, allowing a wide variety of marking and coding applications.
- The combined laser head and controller weight amount to less than 25kg – 44% lighter than other fiber laser providers, making this a versatile system for tight spaces and easy to integrate into complex machinery.
- Is available with different options of user interfaces allowing operators to easily create codes and operate the machine.
- It comes with a familiar look and feel touchscreen interface to help minimise user errors in production lines.
- Videojet Touch Control Software (TCS+) is to provide flexible integration, simple operation and remote laser control through either the Videojet TU430 10.1” color touchscreen interface, or from virtually any browser-based device.
- The advanced Videojet CLARiTY™ laser controller with the same intuitive color touchscreen used in other Videojet marking and coding solutions that our customers are accustomed to, leading to simple operation and continuous improvement in uptime and productivity.