Videojet 6230 thermal transfer overprinter for flexible packaging materials.
The Videojet 6230 is a low-speed thermal transfer overprinter which incorporates the latest technology to help you minimise flexible packaging coding errors, and is a proven cost effective solution aimed at improving total cost of ownership (TCO). Other benefits for the 6230 thermal transfer overprinter include:
- An intuitive tablet-like 5’’ touchscreen controller with CLARiTY™ interface for an easy-to-use operation.
- More efficient operation through the fast changeover of thermal transfer ribbons via a simple ribbon path design.
- Code assurance comes as standard when using templates created by CLARiSOFT™ or VideojetConnect Design software, minimising operator interactions and ultimately resulting in fewer user coding errors and unnecessary product waste and rework.
- Is available with Bluetooth®* connectivity, enabling users to control it from an Android phone** hence simplifying operator interaction with the printer and production line.
- High-quality codes at speeds of up to 150 ppm
- Ideal solution for users moving from an analog system like hot stamp and roller coders, to a digital solution.
* A Bluetooth USB Adapter is required when using the Videojet 6230 App. The Videojet 6230 printer is warranted to work with the recommended Videojet Bluetooth USB Adapter only.
**The Videojet 6230 app supports Android OS, Version 4.4.4 (KitKat) or higher. The Android phone is required to allow Bluetooth tethering when using the Videojet 6230 App.