Videojet 2351 case coding printer for durable high-quality codes and graphics.
The Videojet 2351 inkjet case coding printer is designed and engineered to print durable high-resolution, high-quality codes and graphics. This printer is able to perform extended runs with minimal intervention and is classed as the leading printer for consistent quality on porous and secondary materials.
The Videojet 2351 inkjet case code printer is available in several printhead heights to suit a wide variety of printing needs. It is the perfect choice for those of you wanting to replace pre-printed boxes and labels with a more flexible and cost efficient print-on-demand solution.
Other benefits also include:
- Uptime improvement with innovative technology that produces superior print quality, without affecting production speed or throughput.
- Built to widthstand extended runs in dustry environments without compromising a consistent high-resolution print of text, logo and barcodes.
- Minimum user intervention required due to patented micro-purge process and unique return line filter that can be replaced in a second.
- Simple to use software helps to minimise downtime due to operator coding errors and the Videojet CLARiTY™ interface helps you get the right code on the right place on the right product, every time.
- Enables customers the ability to print multiple codes on the same product as multiple printers can be operated from a single leader unit, or be controlled remotely from a central location.