From the beginning, the Tronics S3 labeller was designed to be simple to operate, to provide repeatable changeovers, and to have accurate label placement for great product appearance. But best of all is its incredible reliability, which results in high production output well into the future.
|Maximum Dispensing Speed:||30m/min|
|Minimum Dispensing Speed:||5m/min|
|Label reel core size:||76mm inside diameter|
|Label reel outside diameter:||335 maximum|
|Label size vertical:||15mm – 215mm|
|Label size horizontal:||20mm – 999mm|
|Label gap size minimum:||2.5mm|
|Label stop accuracy:||+/- 0.5mm (on dispensing edge)|
|Right and left labelling heads:||Can be left, right, or both|
|Height adjustment side:||870mm – 1185mm|
|Height adjustment overhead:||900mm – 1050mm|
|Horizontal adjustment:||0mm – 150mm|
|Tilt adjustment:||+/- 8 degrees|
TRONICS S3 APPLICATIONS AND FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The S3 pressure sensitive labelling machine is Tronics’ flagship decorating equipment. Developed and refined over two decades, the S3 is the best value-for-money automatic bottle labelling machine on the Australian and international markets today. When it comes to in-line pressure sensitive labelling machines, the S3 is the right choice.
- The S3 labellers come in standard, medium, and high-speed configurations. This industrial label applicator machine can apply front, back, wrap-around, top, and bottom labels and has a proven track record across all of the major packaging industries.
TRONICS S3 QUICK PRODUCT AND LABEL CHANGEOVER
- Tronics S3 bottle label applicator machine is extremely user-friendly and quick to set up physically when changing products and labels.
- The conveyor rails and modules (label heads, wraparound belt, backing pad for wrap, overhead product hold-down and product-aligning chains) all have tool-less adjustments and quick reference rulers bevelled on the shafts. The tool-less adjustment speeds up changeover while the gradient-ruled shafts assist the operator in setting up the labeler physically by giving them a reference point.
- The bevelled shafts prevent the rules from wearing off and are far more cost-effective to use over the lifetime of the labelling machine than digital detent indicators, which are an expensive wear item. As the leading labeling machine manufacturer in Australia, Tronics develops and manufactures industrial label printer applicator systems that deliver peace of mind uptime.
Please login to access this page. Login here