At Tronics® our products are used by both small and large building products manufacturers. We have been in business for almost 40 years with offices in Australia, New Zealand and USA, and manufacturing plants in Australia and USA. Tronics has also been a Videojet distributor for over 20 years and we manufacture and supply labelling and coding equipment for the building products manufacturing industry, including parts, consumables, and technical install, support and maintenance services.
Various technologies available to suit different applications in the harshest of manufacturing environments.
Marking and coding machines for simple and complex applications.
Expert team of engineers and technicians to service your equipment.
Parts and consumables (inks, make up and cleaning solutions) to meet all your needs.
At Tronics®, we work with customers to gain an understanding of their requirements to ensure that anyone who buys from Tronics, doesn’t just get a piece of equipment, all our customers get personalised service in line with their building product manufacturing industry needs, including:
- Local technical support during the design stage, to ensure our machines can be dropped in seamlessly into your existing or new production lines.
- Individual or packaged solutions specific to the building products manufacturing industry for both small and large applications.
- A top of the range machine that is easy to operate & maintain, including training on how to operate our machines.
- Machines with advanced IP ratings and auto-purge technology, engineered to survive in challenging production environments.
- Onsite installation support from our local engineering and technician team. Or you can let our team of expert technicians do the install for you or with your team of engineers.
- Spare parts for machines and consumable products (such as inks, cleaning and make up solutions) in stock locally.
- A local team of engineers and technicians who can run a maintenance program on your machines for your business or service any adhoc repair or maintenance needs your business may have.
- We also provide loyal customers free courtesy calls for machine inspections and out-of-hours technical and service support.
From small to large operations, Tronics Videojet can provide simple coding or marking solutions to the building products manufacturing industry, including small to large character print, in single or multiple lines including logos in hot, dusty, non-stop environments. Have a look at how we can help you and your business meet the building industry’s marking requirements, and your own track and trace requirements.
BUILDING PRODUCTS IN PAPER AND PLASTIC BAGS
WOOD BASED OR CERAMIC BASED BUILDING PRODUCTS SUCH AS TIMBER STUDS AND FLOORING
EXTRUDED PRODUCTS SUCH AS PVC BASED PRODUCTS, HOSING OR PIPES AND ACCESSORIES
BUILDING PRODUCTS IN FLEXIBLE OR RIGID PACKAGING
METAL BASED BUILDING PRODUCTS SUCH AS STEEL STUDS, PIPING,ETC
Labelling and coding in the building products manufacturing industry can be challenging due to harsh production environments that can be hot, dusty or wet. To achieve reliable, high quality labelling and codes, your equipment should be engineered to withstand these challenges as well as near-constant production and frequent changeovers. From addressing internal quality control needs to meeting your customer’s traceability requirements, speak to us at Tronics about how we can help.
Whatever your building product manufacturing requirements, contact us to speak to one of our friendly staff about your business needs or with any other general enquiries you may have.